Moodle Help for Students
- Topic 1
- Topic 2
Learn You can add content to your course in many ways:
1. Composing a Text Page - a text page is a simple plain text page with very little formatting. You can add paragraphs and whitespace, but that's about it.
A text page would be a good suggestion for your project summary.
2. Labels - add additional text or graphics to the front page of your course. Labels can be used to:
- add banners to courses.
- label sections.
- provide quick instructions and descriptions.
3. Adding a video - follow directions for uploading a file (see section below entitled, "Notification Page").
- Topic 3
Forums are similar to online message boards: enrolled users can post messages to each other. Because forums are asynchronous, students can take their time composing replies.
- Topic 4
Q & A Forum
Please post any questions to the forum.
- Topic 5
1. Scan or take a photo of the Notification paper and save file.
2. Upload file to Moodle.
- Topic 6
- Topic 7
Any words, images or ideas used in a work that you do not create yourself must be cited. Citing information sources acknowledges the origin of the work and intellectual property of the original author. It also gives credibility to your work by showing your research.
All students should be citing sources on their Moodle. Here are some resources that are easy use:
EasyBib - an easy site for citing MLA format; select one of 50 sources, populate given fields, click create citation and the citation is automatically generated.
Citation Machine - MLA, APA format generators
APA Style – more resources to help with APA style
- Topic 8